Saturday, June 15, 2019

Nascent Love



Reminisce the night snug
Under the brightly lit stars 
Softly you pulled the plug
Touched the infinite mind

I hailed your fragrance 
When the night blended into dawn
You retreated to a distance
After ephemeral episode of bliss

Call to mind twisting of knees
Peddling the vessel of life 
No longer terrified of aching degrees
I found succour in your warm lap

I have taken off
From my small cubicle
Ascended from life trough
Just mingle into my sentiments

Breathe pure happiness 
Do away with angst
Kiss my chest with tenderness
Rest a while I stroke your hair

Why so much fragrance in the air?
Why so much relief in the blazing sun?
Why a wandering picture evolving bare?
Why a gust is expanding to seduce me?

Scare not from the thunderous clouds dark 
All the colours you radiated natural 
Body mind strike and let out a spark
Showers of love meteors fall from sky

Live from moment to moment 
Infinite drops burst fireworks unique
Life is a droplet in ocean open
A droplet is my life form 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment