Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I Am Whole Again....



Confronting the crushed bouquet of love
Scattered petals of emotional flower 
I lift the cracked lid of my broken heart
That still pines for the vampire queen

Romantic desires sprout wild  
Would she allow me waft of her raw scent?
Would she seduce me with her erotic gestures?
Unrequited love refusing to fade away in black

My buried adulterated thoughts quivering
In the fantastical maze of lustful desert 
Erotic mirages blinking on the cloudy veil
I want to break free but of no avail

Memories of sunny days still haunt me
Need a heavy anaesthetic dose of amnesia 
To dissect and operate upon my own heart
Needed a blade of guts, that was missing as usual

Anger frustration depression drove me crazy
Till a swallowed another dose of love and cried
Smeared my body with ashes of pain and forgiveness
I am in love with me again, I am whole again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment