Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Hibernated Love.....


  Image via  Belinda Fewings @Unsplash.com 



When I am gone forever to the world of ether
Summon up your strength and dig deeper
Open the rusted iron trunk in the basement
Where I stored my diaries of life’s statement

You will find these crawling in the dust
Look for the blue diary with a faded crust
Hibernated and curled timidly in a corner
Scribbled wherein are the dreams of a goner  

Elusive Dreams on the sands of time
Some blossomed into a flower prime
And some withered in the dark stairs
Under the burden of mundane affairs

These dreams sometimes clashed with my soul
And blew the trumpet of war beyond my control
Conflict and dialogue between mind and heart
Pronunciation of verses subtle and minute

At times my dreams providentially won the battle
Another time my soul got engaged in prattle
My life remained as parched as the desert
But mirages did appear but were inert

You are the one to pour drop of holy water
Read invisible signs in the blank matter
Publish a book of my undreamt vision
Only then will I get ultimate salvation 

***

2 comments:

  1. I have never read a deep imagery of subtle emotions beautifully penned with an inner strength

    ReplyDelete

Please comment